Slide Rules for Calculating Concrete, Gravel, Sand, Brick, Block or Asphalt.
We are your direct online source for construction material slide rule calculators. We offer our slide rules imprinted for promotional use as well as plain for personal use. These slide rules are a simple indispensable tool for any Contractor, Estimator, Architect or Engineer. We carry slide rules capable of estimating volume of concrete required to fill a defined area, volume of concrete required to fill a cylinder, quantity of cinder block (CMU's) required to build a wall, quantity of brick required to build a wall, tonnage of asphalt required to cover an area, tonnage of crushed stone to fill an area, and tonnage of sand to fill an area. These slide rules are simple to use and made of durable PVC. They will provide years of service and include instructions for use printed on each different model.
Promotional Imprinted Slide Rules
We offer promotional printing on all our slide rule calculators. Have your company logo and information professionally printed on the back side of the slide rule. These slide rules make great give away items for your customers and will keep your name in front of them when they need to order products or material. These are great "Calling Cards" for you sales force.
We have a very small minimum order requirement for printed slide rules of 150 pieces. We offer one color printing, no artwork set up charge and free shipping included in the price. If you would like a free sample please send an email with your Name, Address and Phone Number and we will get one right out to you.
Carpenter pencils imprinted with a handy chart showing what one cubic yard of concrete will cover on one side and your company logo on the other. This is a great promotional item for any masonry supply or ready-mix producer.
- "Just as described, works perfect, if you are on the job and need to figure out concrete this is the tool to have. If you use electronic devices and are on a no signal site - you need this tool - it will take the guessing out of equation." Tracy
- "Completely satisfied with this purchase." DCG
- "Fast shipping, excellent all around." carl k
- "I had one of these for several years until it disappeared, this is it's replacement and works perfectly, saves me time in my estimating and is just a handy tool to have".
- "Exactly what my hubby was wanting for estimating concrete for our commercial construction company." L. Woods
- "Just what I was looking for!" E. Ortega
- "Fast shipping as described" Gruber
- "I would like to thank you for all your patience and all your effort. Your company has done a fantastic job." Rhonda
- "Very helpful tool for even the novice homeowner.Very handy and quick." Bruce